1. Jagat Khana Swarghat has been founded by which of the following rulers?
(A) Kalyan Chand
(B) Sansar Chand
(C) Hira Chand
(D) Karan Chand
2. A programme titled ‘Sustainable Livelihoods of Agriculture – Dependent Rural Communities’ is being implemented in which district of Himachal Pradesh?
3. ‘Tshechu Fair’, a festival of Buddhists is celebrated in which month in Himachal Pradesh?
4. What is the percentage of Scheduled Castes population in Himachal Pradesh?
5. Which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. The Hari Rai Temple in Chamba is dedicated to Lord Vishnu in his Chaturmurti manifestation.
2. It dates back to the second half of the 11th century.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
(A) 1 only
(B) 2 only
(C) Both 1 and 2
(D) Neither 1 nor 2
6. Chauri Pass is situated in which region of Himachal Pradesh?
7. Ancient temple of Neel Kanth Mahadev is located in which town?
8. Which building served as Punjab and Haryana High court after Independence?
(A) Peterhoff House
(B) Kennedy House
(C) Viceregal Lodge
(D) Woodville Palace
9. Tibetan Plateau of China lies little beyond the eastern of which of the following sanctuaries?
(B) Rakcham Chitkul
(C) Rupi Bhabha
(D) Pin valley national park
10. Who accompanied Lord Mayo in 1871 while his visit to Mandi?
(A) A brandreth
(B) C E Fendall
1. Hira Chand
5. Both 1 and 2
8. Peterhoff House
9. Rakcham Chitkul
10. A brandreth