1. ‘Himalayan Startup Trek’ event in Himachal Pradesh was organized by which institution in 2018?
(A) Jaypee university
(B) IIT Mandi
(C) Himachal Pradesh Technical university
(D) IIT Delhi
2. Which variety of apples has been grown in lower Kangra valley?
3. Which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. At some time, Lahaul was province of Kullu.
2. Raja of Kullu ordered supply of mdso to raja of Ladakh.
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
(A) 1 only
(B) 2 only
(C) Both 1 and 2
(D) Neither 1 nor 2
4. Hatkoti in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh is a town located at the banks of which river?
(B) Kais Nala
5. Singhmukha and Vajravarahi manifestation of lord Padmasambhava is seen in which monastery?
(D) Guru Ghantal
6. Famous Temple of ‘Jamlu Devta’ is in which village?
7. A Modernized Market Complex has been functional at which place for marketing of agricultural produce?
8. Who was the governor of Ladakh under Sikhs?
(A) Zorawar Singh
(B) Jit Singh
(C) Jassa Singh
(D) Fateh Singh
9. Which of the following is/are correctly matched?
1. Karachham – Sheep Breeding Farm
2. Nagwain – Ram Centre
3. Kandwari – Angora Rabbit Farm
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
(A) 1 and 2
(B) 2 and 3
(C) 1 and 3
(D) 1, 2 and 3
10. What is the capacity (In MW) of ‘Gyspa Hydroelectricity Project’?
1. IIT Mandi
3. Both 1 and 2
8. Zorawar Singh
9. 1, 2 and 3