1. What amount is presented as Ex gratia grant under the ‘Himachal Pradesh Yatri Anugrah Purvak Anudaan Yojna’ in the event of death of an individual in road accident?
(A) 50, 000
(B) 1 lakh
(C) 1.25 lakh
(D) 2 lakh
2. ‘Holi Nala’ is a tributary of which of the following rivers?
3. ‘Smile Train India’, a non-government organization will provide free surgeries for the children with?
(A) Congenital Heart Disease
(B) Congenital cleft lip and palate
(D) Deformative limbs
4. Gurudwara Paursahib located in Nagrota Bhagwan was constructed in the memory of which Sikh Guru?
(A) Guru Gobind Singh Ji
(B) Guru Teg Bahadaur Ji
(C) Guru Ramdas Ji
(D) Guru Harkrishan Ji
5. Which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. Main gate and Square columns of Lakshana Devi temple are carved beautifully with classical motifs and floral work.
2. Wooden mandapa is richly carved with figures of flying Gandharvas on the capitals of pillars.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
(A) 1 only
(B) 2 only
(C) Both 1 and 2
(D) Neither 1 nor 2
6. A lecture on ‘Heroic Histories: The forgotten revolutionaries of India and their contribution to the freedom struggle,’ was organized at?
(A) Himachal Pradesh University
(B) Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
(C) Indian Institute of Advanced Study
(D) Dr. Y.S. Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry
7. According to Himachal Pradesh budget (2019-20), how much percentage will be spent on interest and loan repayment?
8. Lahaulees call their country by name of Garja which means?
(A) Cold desert
(B) Southern land
(C) The land of Gold
(D) Last inhabitable place
9. Which of the following was the ruler of Kumharsain when India got independence?
(A) Abhoj Dev
(B) Surendhar Singh
(C) Anand Chand
(D) Vidyadhar Singh
10. ‘Barotiwala’ in Himachal Pradesh is a famous for?
(C) Hydroelectric Power Project
(D) Historical Battle
1. 1 lakh
3. Congenital cleft lip and palate
4. Guru Gobind Singh Ji
5. Both 1 and 2
6. Indian Institute of Advanced Study
8. Southern land
9. Vidyadhar Singh