1. Nahar Singh Stadium is situated in which city in Haryana?
2. Which city is called the Heart of Haryana?
3. Driving Training and Research Institute, Karnal is being developed with help of which company?
(A) Herp Motocorp
(B) Suzuki India Pvt Ltd
(C) Honda Motorcycle & Scooters India Ltd
(D) Toyota Kirloskar India Ltd
4. Shivratri Fair is celebrated with great enthusiasm at which place in Haryana?
(D) All of the above
5. ‘Kabuli Baag Masjid’ is located in Panipat. It was built by?
(D) Ahmed Shah Abdali
6. Which city is famous for ‘sandalwood carving’ in Haryana?
7. Which of the following river carries its water in the Kaushalya Dam?
8. What is the percentage of The Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) of the Students in Higher Education institutions in Haryana?
9. Which district of Haryana gets minimum rainfall?
10. Western Haryana comes under which railway zone?
(A) North railway
(B) North central railway
(C) North western railway
(D) North eastern railway
11. Who led the revolt of 1857 from ‘Ballabhgarh’?
(A) Nawab Samad Khan
(B) Rao Kishan Gopal
(C) Rao Shahmed Khan
(D) Raja Nahar Singh
12. In which district, the Harappan civilization site ‘Naurangabad’ falls?
13. Chinese Pilgrim Huien Tsang visited Haryana during Harshavardhan period. He visited which place?
14. In which district of Haryana, Bhindawas Wildlife Sanctuary, established in the year 1986, is located?
15. Which country was chosen as a participant country of 33rd international Surajkund Fair?
(C) Sri Lanka
16. In which of the following districts international Horticulture market was set-up?
17. What is the total Area under Forests in Haryana?
(A) 1584 Sq Km
(B) 1594 Sq Km
(C) 1624 Sq Km
(D) 1634 Sq Km
18. Damdama Lake, a tourist place, is present in which District of Haryana?
19. ‘Tomb of Ibrahim Khan’ is present in which District of Haryana?
20. When was the Haryana Special Economic Zone act came into force?
21. Which person from Haryana served as the chief of Indian army staff during 2010-12?
(A) General VK Singh
(B) General Dalbir Singh Suhag
(C) General Vikramjeet Malik
(D) None of the above
22. Where is the Motilal Nehru sports school situated in Haryana?
(A) Pataudi (Gurgaon)
(B) Thanesar (Kurukshetra)
(C) Rai (Sonipat)
(D) Morni (Ambala)
23. During excavation of which Harrapan era ancient site, stone beads were found?
24. The maximum time period of a simple pendulum is which of the following?
(A) 78.2 minutes
(B) 81.5 minutes
(C) 84.6 minutes
(D) 92.7 minutes
25. The process by which metal surface is coated with thin layer of zinc is called
(D) None of these
26. Who demonstrated the existence of galaxies beyond Milky way?
(C) Edwin Hubble
(D) Charles Darwin
27. Distance from the earth to a star is measured as?
(B) Astronomical unit
(C) Light year
(D) None of these
28. Which of the following is not correct about fly ash?
(A) Fly ash is produced due to coal combustion
(B) Fly ash contains silica
(C) Fly ash don’t pose any health hazard
(D) All of these are correct
29. Which mosquito can serve as a vector for Zika virus?
(A) Plasmodium Vivax
(B) Psorophora Ciliata
(C) Aedes Albopictus
(D) All of these
30. Which Vitamin helps in absorption of Calcium and Phosphorous by Intestines?
(A) Vitamin A
(B) Vitamin C
(C) Vitamin D
(D) Vitamin H
31. Atoms having same atomic number and different mass number are known as which of the following?
(D) None of these
32. Filament of an electric bulb is made up of tungsten. Reason behind it is?
(A) It has high melting point
(B) It has high electric conductivity
(C) It can stand vacuum in bulb
(D) It can be heated to a low temperature
33. Which of the following helps in studying heart beats and blood flow in different parts of body?
(A) Bernoullis theorm
(B) Doppler effect
(C) Surface tension
34. Banawali is an important site of Indus valley civilization. It is located in which state?
35. Anti-Defection law falls in which schedule of Constitution?
36. Which is formed as first Linguistic state in India?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
37. Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) was established in which year?
38. Which king convened the second Buddhist council?
39. Which of the following powers are not available to a president?
(D) All are available
40. Last session of existing Lok Sabha which is held after a new Lok Sabha has been elected is known as?
(A) Whip Session
(B) Lame Duck
(C) Privilege session
(D) None of these
41. Special economic zone act was passed in which year?
42. Help of Ashtaparadhan was taken by which ruler in administration of his territory?
(B) Ranjit Singh
(D) Rana Pratap
43. French East India company was established in which year?
44. Humboldt Current is the other name of which current?
45. Nanga Parbat peak of Himalayas is located in which country?
46. Which banks are part of Scheduled commercial banks?
(A) Public sector banks
(B) Foreign banks
(C) Regional rural banks
(D) All of these
47. Which is the only active volcano on Antarctica?
(A) Mt. Albrus
(B) Mt. Erebus
(C) Mt. Again
(D) Mt. Doggin
48. Angami tribe is found in which state of India?
(C) Madhya Pradesh
49. Dara Shikoh was defeated in a war against Aurangzeb. This battle was known as?
(A) Battle of Agra
(B) Battle of Kinjwara
(C) Battle of Samugarh
(D) Battle of Daultabad
50. Magnetosphere is a part of which layer of Atmosphere?
51. Circular and semi-circular reefs that arise from subsiding sea floor platforms are known as which of the following?
52. Subash Chander Bose set up a provisional Indian government. Headquarters of this Government are?
53. Which is the highest peak of Andaman and Nicobar island?
(A) Saddle Peak
(B) Shuller Peak
(C) Sanwich Peak
(D) Lorrent Peak
54. Who said that ‘The so called First national war of Independence 1857, is neither first, nor national, nor War of Independence’?
(A) V D Savarkar
(C) R C Majumdar
(D) Mahatma Gandhi
55. Mandal commission for backward classes was set up in which year?
56. The sum of ages of 4 children born at the intervals of 4 years each is 48 years. What is the age of the youngest child?
(A) 4 years
(B) 6 years
(C) 8 years
(D) 10 years
57. The H.C.F. of two numbers is 23 and the other two factors of their L.C.M. are 13 and 15. The smaller of the two numbers is?
58. Look at this series: 5, 10, 8, 16, 14, 28, ___ what number should come next?
59. If A + B means A is the mother of B; A – B means A is the brother B; A % B means A is the father of B and A x B means A is the sister of B, which of the following shows that P is the maternal uncle of Q?
(A) Q – N + M x P
(B) P + S x N – Q
(C) P – M + N x Q
(D) Q – S % P
60. REASON : SFBTPO :: THINK : ?
61. Rahul put his timepiece on the table in such a way that at 6 P.M. hour hand points to West. In which direction the minute hand will point at 9.45 P.M.?
62. Introducing a boy, a girl said, “He is the son of the daughter of the father of my uncle.” How is the boy related to the girl?
63. The 17 members of a club decided to play a badminton singles tournament. Every time a member loses a game he is out of the tournament. There are no ties. What is the minimum number of matches that must be played to determine the winner?
64. A 300 metre long train crosses a platform in 42 seconds while it crosses a signal pole in 18 seconds. What is the length of the platform?
(A) 320 m
(B) 350 m
(C) 400 m
(D) 650 m
65. Excluding stoppages, the speed of a bus is 54 kmph and including stoppages, it is 45 kmph. For how many minutes does the bus stop per hour?
66. If 20% of a = b, then b% of 20 is the same as:
(A) 4% of a
(B) 5% of a
(C) 20% of a
(D) None of these
67. Rahul can do a piece of work in 20 days. Ravi is 25% more efficient than Rahul. The number of days taken by Ravi to do the same piece of work is:
68. The angle between the minute hand and the hour hand of a clock when the time is 4:20 is:
69. In a certain code, BOXER is written as AQWGQ. How VISIT is written in that code?
70. To create HTML document, you require a?
(A) Web page editing software
(B) High powered computer
(C) Just a notepad can be used
(D) None of above
71. To edit in an embedded excel worksheet object in a word document?
(A) Use the excel menu bar and toolbars inside the word application
(B) Edit the hyperlink
(C) Edit the data in a excel source application
(D) Use the word menu bar and toolbars
72. Which of the following is the oldest spreadsheet package?
(B) Lotus 1-2-3
73. What is a Document Outline View?
(A) A preview in a full screen
(B) A preview with margins
(C) A View with a margins and gutter
(D) A view with a structure of heading at various levels
74. Ctrl + U
(A) Undelete the previously deleted text
(B) Undo the last changes
(C) Underline the document name
(D) Underline the selected text
75. Which one is not operating system?
76. The ability of an operating system to control the activities of multiple program at the same time is called?
77. Choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the word: PANACEA
78. Choose the word which is the exact Opposite of the word: EXEMPLARY
79. Find out whether there is any grammatical error in the given sentence: Twice twelve / makes / twenty-four.
(A) Twice twelve
(D) No error
80. Find the correctly spelt word:
81. Fill in the blanks with appropriate word from alternatives: The government has deliberately _____ a _____ to stop pension to a large number of pensioners, said an opposition leader.
(A) hatched, conspiracy
(B) ignored, move
(C) selected, idea
(D) implemented, bandwagon
82. Choose the correct missing preposition: I received him ____ open arms.
83. Make the given sentence grammatically correct by replacing the phrase printed in BOLD: You should avoid to make such stupid mistakes.
(A) avoid to made
(B) avoid make
(C) avoid making
(D) avoid to have
84. नीचे दिए गए विकल्पों में से ‘तद्भव शब्द’ का चयन करे I
85. ‘पृथ्वी’ का पर्यायवाची शब्द कौन सा है?
86. ‘भूषण’ का विलोम शब्द कौन सा है?
87. ‘नियति’ का समानार्थी शब्द कौन सा है?
88. ‘महात्मा’ में कौन सा समास है?
(A) तत्पुरुष समास
(B) बहुव्रीहि समास
(C) अव्ययीभाव समास
(D) कर्मधारय समास
89. ‘विरोध करना’ के लिए सही मुहावरा कौन सा है?
(A) सिर उठाना
(B) सिर कटाना
(C) सिर चढ़ाना
(D) सिर झुकाना
90. ‘उड़ती चिड़ियों के पंख गिनना’ का अर्थ क्या है?
(A) मतलबी होना
(B) होशियार होना
(C) अनुभव होना
(D) मूर्ख होना
3. Honda Motorcycle & Scooters India Ltd
10. North eastern railway
11. Raja Nahar Singh
17. 1584 Sq Km
21. General VK Singh
22. Rai (Sonipat)
24. 84.6 minutes
26. Edwin Hubble
28. Fly ash don’t pose any health hazard
29. Aedes Albopictus
30. Vitamin D
32. It has high melting point
33. Doppler effect
36. Andhra Pradesh
39. All are available
40. Lame Duck
46. All of these
47. Mt. Erebus
49. Battle of Samugarh
53. Saddle Peak
54. R C Majumdar
56. 6 years
59. P – M + N x Q
64. 400 m
66. 4% of a
70. Just a notepad can be used
71. Use the excel menu bar and toolbars inside the word application
73. A view with a structure of heading at various levels
74. Underline the selected text
81. hatched, conspiracy
83. avoid making
88. कर्मधारय समास
89. सिर उठाना
90. अनुभव होना